One of the oldest cosmetics companies in the world, Shiseido was founded in 1872 as Japan’s first western-style pharmacy in Ginza, Tokyo. Today, Shiseido markets its personal care products through cosmetics, speciality, drug and department stores and has a large presence in the prestige and cosmetics categories.
- Lack of shipment visibility
- Frequent late delivery by previous provider
- Customer experience unsatisfactory due to lack of service
- Frequent loss and damage claims
We leveraged our B2C strengths (3-attempt delivery and notification) together with our nationwide reach and new B2B process (PPOD). This helped Shiseido improve its delivery performance and overcome long-term challenges on B2B customer door-step experience and reduce customer complaints.
- Traceability of shipments
- Improved service performance and quality
- Nationwide coverage services to customers across the country
- Enhanced door-step experience for customers